CALL FOR PAPERS
eSharp: Issue 20
eSharp, an established peer-reviewed international online journal for postgraduate research in the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education invites papers for the forthcoming themed issue. For Issue 20, New Horizons, we invite articles that consider new ideas; approaches and reflections on changing situations and visions for the past, present, and future in the fields of the Social Sciences, Education, and the Arts and Humanities. We encourage submissions from postgraduate students at any stage of their research.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
– Changing social and political horizons
– Fresh thoughts on history and reality
– Recent findings and breakthroughs in ideology, history, and culture
– New approaches in research methodology
– Original approaches in teaching and education
– Real life: Postgraduate education, experience, and the workforce
– The changing face of our world
– Perceptions of Modernity
– Into the unknown: Findings in the 21st century
Submissions to eSharp must be based on original research and should be between 4,000 and 6,000 words in length. These should be made in Word document or RTF format. Please ensure that you accompany your article with an abstract of 200 to 250 words and a list of three to five keywords to indicate the subject area of your article. A full list of guidelines and our style sheet is available here. Submissions and enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission: 24 March 2013.
Let’s set sail for some New Horizons!