Stephanie Gallon, of the University of Sunderland’s Spectral Visions group, has interviewed me here about the Open Graves, Open Minds Project and paranormal romance. I enjoyed the interview very much; her questions were relevant and challenging and helped me clarify my own thoughts.
- RT @zackfox: a paranormal activity sequel called heteronormative activity no ghosts just footage of dudes trying to not sit too close to ea… 57 minutes ago
- I read this expecting it to be another instance of "oppression tourism". Don't think it's as clear cut as that. theconversation.com/what-does-isla… 1 day ago
- RT @martijaxn: @whedonesque elf on a shelf... meet... https://t.co/v1H5c9p0uh 2 days ago
- RT @pixie_casey: making fun of Kanye's weight months after he was hospitalized shows me exactly who you are and what you know about medicat… 2 days ago
- RT @rgay: 1. Who cares what it looks like to you? 2. So what? 3. No one asked you. 4. Excellent writing happens in every genre. 5. Sit down… 2 days ago