Chapter proposals for the next edition in the Fan Phenomena series, “Fan Phenomena: The Twilight Saga” are still being sought in several key areas.
The Fan Phenomena books explore the greatest pop culture stories of our time. The Twilight Saga’s enduring popularity in literature, movies, graphic novels and short films makes it the perfect addition to the 16 iconic titles already included in the Fan Phenomena series!
Submissions for FAN PHENOMENA: THE TWILIGHT SAGA are still being sought in the following areas:
1.Factors that contributed to the global popularity of The Twilight Saga:
– Cross generational appeal
– Family values advocacy
– Strong, female teen protagonist
– The appeal of the films’ music
– Marketing strategies (such as Team Edward vs. Team Jacob)
– Other important factors
2. The creative legacy of The Twilight Saga:
– Fantasy Genre – the renewed popularity of the vampire, werewolf and related genres that led to numerous books, television shows and movies
– Related Works – the impact of fan generated projects, such as Fifty Shades of Grey and The Twilight Storyteller films
– Music and Film Industries – the lasting impact on the musicians and actors featured in the movies
– Other significant, lasting impacts
Fan Phenomena: The Twilight Saga will be an enlightening and entertaining addition to Twilight fans’ collections as well as a resource for universities. As such, papers should be written for a broad audience. Final chapters will be 3000 – 3500 words.
The detailed Call for Papers can be found:
Facebook Page – Fan Phenomena: The Twilight Saga
Website – Fan Phenomena: The Twilight Saga
Details on the book series can be found:
Questions, abstracts (maximum 400 words) and author biographies should be directed to Laurena Aker at LSAker@att.net by 15th June
Final paper submissions will be due Oct. 1, 2015.
Scheduled publication date is 4th quarter 2016.